Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Tummy control of the industrial kind!!

So yesterday something in my head clicked. I was stood in a fitting room trying on a top so I had something nice and smart for job interviews. The top was great and all was going well.
I took the new top off to get ready to change back and my reflection in the mirror caught my eye.... that isn't me!! That isn't someone I am proud of or find even remotely attractive!

So what is a girl to do when her tummy is making a bid for world domination? The answer.... buy big underwear!!!
Gok Wan would be so proud. I didn't hesitate after paying for my new top I headed straight for the underwear department of Debenhams. I found what I was looking for quite quickly... one of those tummy control jobbies. One of the ones that goes from the bottom of your bra right down to your knickers. I kid you not, it is awesome!!! It is certainly an improvement while I work on getting down to a less rounded shape.

Today I wore it for the first time and it was surprisingly comfortable. It was on all day while I was at work and the only dicey moment was when I went to the ladies and it rolled up a little bit but I was in the right place to sort it out... happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment