Sunday, 1 January 2012

A new start

Ok, ok... I know this may just seem like another New Years resolution blog but it isn't. It is something I have wanted to do for a while now but it just so happens that New Years Day is the first chance I have had to sit quietly and plan this all out.

So here I am sat here typing away about future plans with the hopes that this time next year I will be wearing some super-hot outfits and have a small portfolio of gorgeous pictures where I don't look like a seal in drag.

Throughout the year I will be posting the lengths I am going to, all the antics and outfit blunders along the way. Here I hope you can find inspiration if you are looking for it or just have a giggle at yours truly.
It's going to be a bumpy old ride but fingers crossed it'll be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to keep updated with your progress! Xxx

    ReplyDelete