Thursday, 19 January 2012

Lets get physical

I am under no illusions... My biggest problem is not what I eat. It is the limited amount of exercise I squeeze into my days.
Time to start kicking my own ass about getting more active and sticking with it!
Starting off gently and using the sweat program on Just Dance. I swear the Nintendo Wii will be my Savior!
I'm finding it easy to meet the daily targets... Well... For the first few days at any rate. The trouble is that something always happens which I view as a justified reason to miss a day. The next thing I know, a week has passed and I've done sweet F. A.!

BAD LOZ!! BAD, BAD LOZ!!!


So here I am with my thumb well and truly pulled out... every night is officially Wii night!!!

Here are my favourite tracks for looking like a tit but burning a bit of blubber off:
Proud Mary - Ike & Tina Turner
Call Me - Blondie
It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
Cosmic Girl - Jamiroquai

You tube Proud Mary Link (Not My Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment